Egg Health : The most complete nature`s food and good for your health.
Get Active With Eggs
It is a proven fact that a healthy lifestyle invariably must includes proper nutrition and regular exercise. Again, there is no denying that there are many benefits to healthy eating habits and regular physical activity.
Briefly, the benefits I can think of are:
You will have - Better health
- Better self-esteem
- Stronger muscles and bones
- Better weight control
You will also - Look, feel and perform better in your work
- Have Higher energy levels, perform longer
- Have Lower risks of diseases, aches and pain
You will be - Able To Have Better stress management
Eggs are a great food for a healthy, active lifestyle because they are a rich source of protein and minerals. This high quality protein provides long-lasting energy and decreases hunger. You are able to get the most out of your day.
Eggs and Weight Loss
If you’re trying to lose weight, start by adding eggs to your diet. The protein in eggs has been shown to help with weight loss.
In a recent study, researchers found that people who ate two eggs and toast for breakfast lost 65% more weight. They also, had an 83% greater reduction in waist circumference - meaning they became slimer and had higher energy levels which means they don`t tire so easily.
Are Eggs Bad For You? Egg Cholesterol Myths, How the Body Works
The end of egg health....
Walk your way for Good Health
Getting active does not mean you have to run, swim, and other strenuous exercises. You can start walking. All it takes is a few changes in your daily routine to increase your activity levels. Did you know that walking as little as 30 mintues a day can reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease and some cancers?
Here are some quick and easy tips to make walking a part of your daily routine
1. If you take public transportation to work, get off one stop earlier and walk the rest of the way to your office 2. Take the stairs instead of the elevator and walk slowly. You need not have to rush 3. Take a 15-minute walk at lunch or during your coffee break. Go window shopping... 4. Deliver messages or documents in person instead of telling someone to do it
5. Park your car further from your destination and walk the emaining distance
Watch this video and you`ll be glad you did!
Walk for Health: The Best Medicine (Every Body Walk!
Make it your goal to walk 10,000 steps per day
It is a good starting point to improve your overall physical and mental health.